Thursday 14 June 2012

Bleach: Insurrection

Hi, I started a new Bleach rp that was unfortunately quickly driven to the back by the usual school/romance-pairings you have been so accustomed to. Look, I'm not saying it'll be the best roleplay you have ever been in, but I will say I will still give it a go regardless. All I ask in return is that you hold up your end of the deal and post regularly.

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/bleach-insurrection/

You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

nicki minaj grammy jason whitlock adele beach boys tony bennett joe walsh the civil wars

No comments:

Post a Comment